Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/08/04 18:52:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)

Hi everyone,

The ATS community is pleased to announce the next Apache Traffic Server Summit. This time, we’ll be hosting this event at the Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale, California. The dates are

	Sunday November 15th: Hackathon / Bug bashing / get-together
	Monday November 16th: First day Summit with presentations from various teams
	Tuesday November 17th: Second day Summit, focusing more on discussion items and designs

Everyone is very, very welcome to participate in this event, and there are no fees (however, we ask everyone to RSVP, see below). Previous Summits have been a good mix of system administration topics around ATS, advanced topics of usage and problems, as well as future discussions around direction and features of ATS.

Request: We are looking for people to present topics for the Monday - Tuesday events. If you have something ATS related to share, or something to discuss / propose / analyze, please submit a proposal with a Subject and 1-2 paragraph description. Send such proposals to

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

Proposal does not have to be code related, in fact, some of the most interesting and popular topics from previous Summits have been around ATS use cases. The deadline for submissions is October 15st, 2015.

Finally, please RSVP on this page (which is still work in progress, we’ll update the schedule as we get the proposals submitted).:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit>

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
Reminder: Please RSVP (see link below) as soon as possible so we know how many will attend. There is already 45 people signed up, and I know of a number of you who plan on attending but have not yet signed up :).

Also, please start submitting those proposals, so we can get the schedule finalized asap. I know there’s a chicken and egg situation here, but I promise it will be an interesting Summit because Alan is going to be there.

Cheers,

— Leif

[LAST REMINDER} Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

PLEASE submit your session proposals to summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org> ASAP! I’d like to get the schedule finalized in a couple of weeks. Also remember to RSVP on the page above.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.