Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by dc...@apache.org on 2002/10/04 01:58:57 UTC

cvs commit: xml-axis/java/samples/jms AxisJMSSample.pdf

dchappell    2002/10/03 16:58:57

  Added:       java/samples/jms AxisJMSSample.pdf
  Log:
  Documentation for setting up JNDI store and for running the JMS Sample.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  xml-axis/java/samples/jms/AxisJMSSample.pdf

  	<<Binary file>>

Re: [vote] Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/samples/jms AxisJMSSample.pdf

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
Probably would work.  But I still would not want to experiment with that
for the 1.0 release.  But you're right, it should go in the docs
directory .
Dave

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.
I checked this in yesterday, but the email has been blocked for a day.
I would really really like to get this into 1.0 if its still possible.
The sample would be really difficult to figure out how to run it without
this.
Dave