Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Massimiliano Giovine <ev...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/02 08:34:58 UTC

Discard spam messages

Hi all.

i'm writing here because i'd like to have a certain behavior from spamd.

I wrote a plugin that assign 10 pt to a mail message:
when i manually run spamassassin it says "hey that's spam".
How can i tell to spamd to automatically discard this item?
For "automatically discard" i mean, "do not deliver it to user mailbox".

What do i have to do?

Thanks in advance.

Massimiliano

Re: Discard spam messages

Posted by Massimiliano Giovine <ev...@gmail.com>.
I saw that spamassassin returns also a flag "Spam-Flag:TRUE" if score
is more than theresold. How can i handle this flag?

--
-Massimiliano Giovine
Aksel Peter Jørgensen dice: "Why make things difficult, when it is

Re: Discard spam messages

Posted by John Wilcock <jo...@tradoc.fr>.

Re: Discard spam messages

Posted by Massimiliano Giovine <ev...@gmail.com>.
I tried to install and adapt your script but it seems that it does not
send the correct message to spamd.
Where can i find logs left from my plugin that i can see if i run

spamassassin message -D ?

what's the difference between spamassassin command and spamd?

Re: Discard spam messages

Posted by Massimiliano Giovine <ev...@gmail.com>.

AW: Discard spam messages

Posted by Florian Thiessenhusen <Fl...@admeritia.de>.
Hey Massimiliano,

Re: Discard spam messages

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On tor 02 dec 2010 08:34:58 CET, Massimiliano Giovine wrote

> i'm writing here because i'd like to have a certain behavior from spamd.

spamd only tags mails, not deliver or discard

> I wrote a plugin that assign 10 pt to a mail message:
> when i manually run spamassassin it says "hey that's spam".

that part is ok

> How can i tell to spamd to automatically discard this item?

spamd cant do this

> For "automatically discard" i mean, "do not deliver it to user mailbox".

google spamas-milter or better spampd and integrade one of them into the mta

> What do i have to do?

read the docs on spamas-milter and or spampd, dont install one before
you have done this

--
xpoint http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html