Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2004/10/13 17:21:07 UTC

[Axis2] Chat regrets

Axis2ers:

I apologize for missing the last few IRC chats.  Today is the last day
of the W3C Constraints and Capabilities (i.e. Policy) workshop, and I'm
finishing my presentation and getting ready to hit the road.

I'll be there next week for sure, and will try to patch in a bit more in
terms of email/code over the weekend.

--Glen

Re: [Axis2] Chat regrets

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen
Most of things we discussed are OM, and bit of WSDL and Deployment. OM
is in good shape, we got couple of *working* protoyype :) .

When u get a chance check in the engine you wrote, even it does not
complete it would give good pic. I have checked in  engine prototype.
So we can discuss how to move foward w.r.t.  engine. I think we need
to talk more on phased handlers.

Looking foward to see you in next week chat
Thanks
Srinath