Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/20 09:36:04 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "crewman" by crewman

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "crewman" page has been changed by crewman.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/crewman

New page:
Another important step is to find accomedations for everyone traveling with you. Using your Bali rental agent is the best way to go about this. You can find accommodations in Bali without booking ahead of time (especially off season), but we don't recommend it. Sometimes you'll stumble on an amazing deal at a place that no one has heard of, but having places lined up before hand makes for less stress. We had a great time, visit Bali when you get a chance, You won't regret it and bring enough money to buy things, the locals love tourists and they treat them with a smile.[[http://www.pbali.com|Bali Villas]]