Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vincent Hermes <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/09 16:47:50 UTC

4.14 KVM GPU

Hi Guys,

we got this constellation:
1x CS MGMT Server 4.14
6x CentOS7 with KVM
1x Primary Ceph Storage
1x Secondary NFS Storage

Now we got two additional CentOS7 KVM Hosts with NVIDIA RTX8000 inside and we want to passthrough it to VMs on these hosts.

We got plenty of information from the internet but we dont want to destroy everything testing all of the possibilities.

----------
Is there a short way to passthrough GPUs with KVM?

Thanks in advance
Vincent

Re: 4.14 KVM GPU

Posted by Vincent Hermes <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

thank you for your reply. We got it working like this indeed. Main Problem was to configure the Hypervisor and Drivers for that but we got that as well. VGPUs work like a charm now.

Thanks!

Re: 4.14 KVM GPU