Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alex Sanderson <al...@duke-interactive.com> on 2000/12/14 11:18:52 UTC

BUG infinite loop in tables

Hello,

The infinite loop inside a table bug has re-appeared I think only when there is text longer than one page inside a cell.
I am using the latest cvs from about ten minutes ago.
It was broken yesterday as well but I hadn't checked for a few days before that.

Alex

Re: BUG infinite loop in tables

Posted by Alex Sanderson <al...@duke-interactive.com>.
I will send an fo file but I suspect that it is actually very long words in a long cell.  So maybe something to do with the hyphenation code.  The data is comming from web forms that are confedential so it is sometimes a bit painfull to try and recreate the error by hand.  I will give it a go.

Alex

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.