Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com> on 2015/11/13 01:55:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.1.0-incubating (release candidate 2)

Hi all,

I have created a build for Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating, release
candidate 2.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

Here’s the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Release+Notes

The commit to be voted upon is tagged with "myriad-0.1.0-incubating-rc2"
and is available here:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-myriad/repo?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=commit;h=fb93291e9377cccf625bed93a9ad1ae1c4b76529

The artifacts to be voted upon are located here:
*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.1.0-incubating-rc2/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.1.0-incubating-rc2/>*

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/smarella.asc

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.1.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Here is my vote:
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Santosh

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.1.0-incubating (release candidate 2)

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)
Checked signature
Downloaded tar.gz
Built from tar.gz
Deployed on one node cluster
Tested NM/JHS flexup/down
Run M/R job successfully
Tested RM HA
Thanks,Yuliya

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Thanks Brandon!

----------------------
Sent from mobile

Posted by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Agree with Adam and Darin. While Apache requires 72 hours of keeping the
vote open, I agree we should
allow 3 business days than having it overlap with a weekend. Something to
be aware of for the next releases.

Many thanks to everyone who worked hard in getting to this important
milestone!

Santosh

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.