Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 10:53:04 UTC

Multiple wiki

Question.
    I have setup multiple wikis (to handle multilingual versions - say
JSPWikiIT/EN/...) by  adding  suitable JSPWikiXX.xml and
JSPWikiXX.properties under tomcat conf.

Everything work perfect, but while the JSPWikiXX.properties obviosuly
differs in a number of parameters, most are identical. Moreover, as i
setup interwiki refs, these
are likely to be modified in each .properties as soon as a new wiki is
setup.

Is there any way to include base configurations, or anyway to have a
'standard' part in jepwiki.properties?

Luca

Re: Multiple wiki

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Yup.

jspwiki.propertyfile.cascade.1 = mypropertyfile1.properties
jspwiki.propertyfile.cascade.2 = mypropertyfile_foo.properties

etc.

/Janne