Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mark Childerson <ma...@childersoft.com> on 2002/10/24 22:53:18 UTC

Re: Got the object working as a bean, problem with custom version serializer though

We solve this problem by using an object which implements the Memento
design pattern. Here is an example of doing this (in C#, but it is easy for
Java-ites to read). You can then make the Memento a bean, so your
serializer can be quite simple.

http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/09/09/memento.html

M.