Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 08:39:03 UTC

Re: Managing the Camel libraries and Setting up the Camel Classpath in Tomcat

Hi Guru,

What I suggest in this case is that you move camel jars files in Tomcat
classloader. This is what we suggest to do when we would like to use the vm
component from different war files (http://camel.apache.org/vm.html). I
recommend that you google and have a look to Tomcat document to check How to
configure it
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html). The file
to be configure is catalina.properties under conf directory

Regards,

Charles

-----
Email: [hidden email]