Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 08:46:31 UTC

[GSoC] it is time for mid-time project checking

Simon, what's your progress?

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli

Re: [GSoC] it is time for mid-time project checking

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Simon, thanks. The progress looks good. It would be great if you can
submit your patch to JIRA so that it is visible to the community.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Simon, I've read your patch in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6258. It looks good to
me.

Please go continuing with your great work!

Posted by Simon Zhou <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Xiaofeng,