Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/01/13 19:44:04 UTC

FeatherCast Inteviews for FOSDEM 2019

Hi Everyone

We are looking for interviewees…:-)

I will be in Brussels attending both CHAOSSCon and FOSDEM and we will be available to record interviews for our podcast channel FeatherCast.

https://feathercast.apache.org/

We are always wanting to speak to people who come along to our booth at events and also connect with the wider Apache community. We are keen to talk to anyone who has something they want to share. If you are presenting – it could be an interview about your talk, if you are attending, it could be what you have come to see. As a quick guide interviews tend to be around 5 minutes but can be longer if you have a more detailed topic.

So if you are interested in taking part in an interview for FeatherCast then please let us know by responding to this thread

If you are not sure what to expect during an interview then please feel free to listen to any of our previous interviews published on the site.

Thanks
Sharan