Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Argeric <ar...@qq.com> on 2013/07/09 07:49:01 UTC

how to run activemq source in myeclipse?

hello,guys:
           i have imported the source code in myeclipse,and i want debug
activemq when i run my program which used activemq . i runs the
class:org.apache.activemq.console.Main, and

           Porgram arguments are:-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties
-Dactivemq.classpath="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/conf"
-Dactivemq.home="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/"
-Dactivemq.base="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/"
-Dactivemq.conf="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/conf"
-Dactivemq.data="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/data" -
Djava.io.tmpdir="E:/Program Files/ssg/amq_s_5.8.0/data/tmp"

          VM arguments are:-Xms1G -Xmx1G

but actimemq cannot start ,and the myeclipse console shows some log as
follows:

Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_03 C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03
  Heap sizes: current=1040512k  free=1039221k  max=1040512k
    JVM args: -Xms1G -Xmx1G
Extensions classpath:
  []
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: ..\.
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: ..\.
ACTIVEMQ_CONF: ..\.\conf
ACTIVEMQ_DATA: ..\.\data
Usage: Main [--extdir <dir>] [task] [task-options] [task data]

Tasks:
    browse                   - Display selected messages in a specified
destination.
    bstat                    - Performs a predefined query that displays
useful statistics regarding the specified broker
    create                   - Creates a runnable broker instance in the
specified path.
    decrypt                  - Decrypts given text
    encrypt                  - Encrypts given text
    export                   - Exports a stopped brokers data files to an
archive file
    list                     - Lists all available brokers in the specified
JMX context
    purge                    - Delete selected destination's messages that
matches the message selector
    query                    - Display selected broker component's
attributes and statistics.
    start                    - Creates and starts a broker using a
configuration file, or a broker URI.
    stop                     - Stops a running broker specified by the
broker name.

Task Options (Options specific to each task):
    --extdir <dir>  - Add the jar files in the directory to the classpath.
    --version       - Display the version information.
    -h,-?,--help    - Display this help information. To display task
specific help, use Main [task] -h,-?,--help

Task Data:
    - Information needed by each specific task.

JMX system property options:
    -Dactivemq.jmx.url=<jmx service uri> (default is:
'service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi')
    -Dactivemq.jmx.user=<user name>
    -Dactivemq.jmx.password=<password>

so ,how to run activemq source in myeclipse?

Re: how to run activemq source in myeclipse?

Posted by Argeric <ar...@qq.com>.
i want to thanks ceposta . now i can run activemy source code in
myeclipse,and debug it when my program run which used activemq.

Re: how to run activemq source in myeclipse?

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
There are a couple classes in the amqp and leveldb module called IDERunner,
you should start by looking at those

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta