Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Midas A <te...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 04:54:23 UTC

solr error

Hi,

i am connecting solr with php and getting *HTTP Error 52, and *HTTP Error 20*
error *frequently .
what should i do to minimize these issues .

Regards,
Abhishek T

Re: solr error

Posted by "Jürgen Wagner (DVT)" <ju...@devoteam.com>.
Abhishek,

  given the vast amount of information you write, I suspect thisis not
an HTTP error code (those are three digits, and the ones starting with
200 actually indicate a success), but rather a libcurl error code. Check
against this list to find out whether that's an explanation:
https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html

At least error 52 sounds familiar.

Cheers,

--J�rgen

Re: solr error

Posted by GW <th...@gmail.com>.
K, After installing the latest PECL for Solr in PHP I found that it fails
with Solr 6.1.0. This is Debian 8.

Anyway, I just ended up writing a function using curl to post JSON to Solr.
This is working with PHP5.6 & The latest Solrcloud

No more Solr client in PHP for me lol.

Parallel SQL is a reality in 6

Simple function as follows

<?php

$solrserver = "127.0.0.1";
$collection = "products";

////////////// Stick in an include file

function JSONpost($solrserver, $collection, $jsondata) {

$solrPOSTurl = "http://".$solrserver.":8983/solr/".$collection."/update/json/docs?commit=true";

$ch =
curl_init($solrPOSTurl);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST,
"POST");

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
$jsondata);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,
true);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,
array(

);

$result = curl_exec($ch);

return $result;

}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
End sitck in include

//// in your page

$data = array("id" => "55i", "name" => " WTF Hagrid");
$json_data_string = json_encode($data);

JSONpost($solrserver, $collection, $json_data_string);

?>

Re: solr error

Posted by GW <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: solr error