Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ozzie Orion <oz...@hotmail.com> on 2001/02/22 14:54:46 UTC

I have SOAP deployed onto Orion

I have SOAP examples and servlet deployed onto Orion server and functioning. If anyone needs instructions, I will be happy to provide.

Thanks,
Ozzie Gurkan

RE: I have SOAP deployed onto Orion

Posted by Avinash Joshi eSpace <ja...@espacetech.com>.
That's great, In-fact I was planning to put a mail on mailgroup for doing
the same.
Please tell me the details to deploy soap on Orion server.

Regards,
==Avinash.