Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 23:54:18 UTC

12/04/2018 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi All,

It has been two weeks since our last sync and it is time to share our
progress again. Let's share our works for the last two weeks in this
thread. And see if we need some hangout discussions or not.

My update:
- finalized withStream/split functions in Streamlet API
- working on reduce/fold functions.

Re: 12/04/2018 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Eren Avsarogullari <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Please find my update as follows:

*Following PRs are merged:*
1- PR #3114 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3114> [Scala
Streamlet API] Enable Documentation
2- PR #3115 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3115> [Java
Streamlet API] Move Source Logics to Builder
3- PR #3118 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3118> [Java
Streamlet API] Support Abstractions on Streamlet Sources
4- PR #3121 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3121> [Scala
Streamlet API] Add Integration Test for Source and Union Operations

*Currently, working on:*
1- Refactoring *union* function on Java Streamlet API to support multiple
Streamlets as *varargs*.
2- Adding new Integration Test on Java Streamlet API for Source and Union
Operation

Thanks,
Eren

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.