Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 21:54:56 UTC

[VOTE] Move future struts releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance

All,

I am proposing that we change our release process so that we can
leverage the Apache instance of Sonatype Nexus Professional. I will
personally perform the necessary steps to get the appropriate
information documented and the appropriate access granted. I estimate
the steps to be as follows -

- Request access to the Nexus repository. I will make sure to gather
all of the required details (nexus login, etc.) so that the necessary
information can be documented on the following page:
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/dev/release.html

- Make any changes to pom.xml files so that the various plugins will
know about nexus acting as the snapshot and staging repository

- See if Continuum can be used to release, or at least to push
snapshot builds to the nexus instance

- Update the documentation referenced above

Once you have had a chance to review the documentation and necessary
steps, please respond with a vote:

[ ] +1 Agree
[ ] +0 Indifferent, but do not disagree
[ ] -0 Disagree, but not sure why
[ ] -1 Do not agree, leave release procedure as-is

Everyone who has a vested interest is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.

Thanks
Antonio

P.S. Thanks go to Wes Wannemacher, because 99% of this message is his :-D

Re: [VOTE] Move future struts releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/5/20 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> [X] +1 Agree

+1

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Move future struts releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Sure, +1

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Wait wait I'll start a new thread.