Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/27 15:29:55 UTC

Where to put a new color scheme? Licensing...

Dear all,

I might be caught up a bit with some LaF works recently. I'm working on
creating two color schemes (a light and a dark) based on:
https://github.com/morhetz/gruvbox/

My question is: where to put it? They are a bunch of xml files and one
property file.

 1. IDE Defaults module: The current schemes are living in there
 2. The new Flatlaf module?
 3. In a separate new module.

The licensing is also a good question. I do not reuse the code, but the
color palette and some guidelines from there. How shall it be handled?