Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2020/01/17 19:11:57 UTC

Re: Rolling upgrade from 1.x to 2.x for cluster with Dynamic coprocessors on table

The path to the dynamic coprocessor jars is something you can configure in
hbase-site.xml. maintain different path configs for the RS that are still
1.y compared to those that are 2.y.

Posted by kanaka <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean Busbey, thanks for the reply but configuring hbase-site.xml the
static way.
My query is for dynamic loading where configured in table schema described
at https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#_dynamic_loading

--
Sent from: http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/HBase-Developer-f679493.html