Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jerald Powel <ge...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/12/08 06:22:53 UTC

Enforce no cache

Hello,
    How do I enforce no caching for a particular context under TC? Sites/doco welcome

G.

   BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.

Re: Enforce no cache

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Write a filter that adds all the no-cacheing headers. (Google)

(Or to be "lazy", use ssl - since I think cacheing is not allowed in ssl)

-Tim