Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Dan North <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 20:47:35 UTC

GMane is subscribed to ivy-user

Hi forum fans.

GMane is now subscribed to the ivy-user list, so you have a nice
web-friendly, threaded view of the world.

Cheers,
Dan

Posted by Dan North <ta...@gmail.com>.
I just realised I didn't provide any links.

Here's GMane (lots of view options):
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.ivy.user

And here's mail-archive (classic threaded forum layout):
http://www.mail-archive.com/ivy-user@ant.apache.org/

*One of the ivy-user list admins will have to contact GMane if they want the
mail archives pulled in, otherwise history starts from now.
*
Cheers,
Dan

Posted by Tom Widmer <to...@googlemail.com>.
Dan North wrote:
> Hi Tom.
>
> I believe that's the old list from when ivy was an incubator project. When
> it got promoted to prime-time the list address changed from
> incubator.apache.org to ant.apache.org. I'm guessing the incubator list is
> no longer used.

Except I'm using it right now!

Tom

Re: GMane is subscribed to ivy-user