Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by an...@wipro.com on 2004/05/13 14:16:40 UTC

Forms Template Transformer

Hi,

We are using FormsTemplateTransformer.

The sitemap contains the following entries: -

<map:transformer name="forms"
src="org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.FormsTemplateTransformer"
logger="woody"/>

</map:pipeline>

<map:match pattern="Test">

<map:call function="test" />

</map:match>

 <map:match pattern="forms/*-def.xml">

 <map:generate src="{0}" />

 <map:serialize type="xml" />

 </map:match>

<map:match pattern="forms/Test">

  <map:generate src="test.xml"/>

  <map:transform type="forms" />

  <map:transform src="style/forms-samples-styling.xsl" />

  <map:serialize/>

  </map:match>

</map:pipeline>

My flowscript contains the following code: -

function test()

{

  var form = new Form("forms/test-def.xml");

  form.showForm("forms/Test");

 }

We get the following error:-

Failed to execute pipeline.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete
pipeline.

cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process
incomplete pipeline.

Can anybody point out what could be the problem. The sitemap entries are
pretty simple and the flow seems to be fine.

Regards

Anand Vasudevan,

Project Engineer,

Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.

*91-80-8520408 Extn - 2069

Cell - 98860 89101

"Work fascinates me......I can look at it for hours"

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: Forms Template Transformer

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 13.05.2004 14:16, anand.vasudevan@wipro.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using FormsTemplateTransformer.
> The sitemap contains the following entries: -

> My flowscript contains the following code: -
>
> function test()
> {
>   var form = new Form("forms/test-def.xml");
>   form.showForm("forms/Test");
>  }
>
> We get the following error:-
> Failed to execute pipeline.
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete
> pipeline.
> cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process
> incomplete pipeline.
>
> Can anybody point out what could be the problem. The sitemap entries are
> pretty simple and the flow seems to be fine.

The flow is not fine as it misses a final
cocoon.sendPage("anotherPipeline");
After the form processing is finished you don't tell the script how to
go on. "anotherPipeline" could for example show the result of the form
processing.

Joerg