Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2004/03/16 02:22:24 UTC

[VOTE:RESULT] Single Avalon Platform

Hello Avaloners!

Vote Results for "Single Avalon Platform" [1]

  YES (+1)    =   I will to work on a single Avalon Platform

     J Aaron Farr
     Niclas Hedhman
     Stephen McConnell
     Alex Karasulu
     Andreas Oberhack
     Timothy Bennett
     Leo Sutic
     Marcus Crafter

  ABSTAIN (0) =   I'm abstaining.

     Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira
     Peter Royal

  NO  (-1)    =   No, I'm opposed to a single platform

     [ no votes ]

So with 8 in favor, the vote passes!

I imagined it would, but I think this is a good place for us to start -- bit by
bit building consensus on the furture of Avalon.  Things are looking good.

We should now put some effort into:

  - Updating the website (should probably do a beta-version first.
                           not go directly live)
  - Roadmaps and efforts for:  TCK, Aspects + Merlin, ...
  - Legacy Management: Support for existing ECM/Fortress and Phoenix users
                       Decisions on how to retire these projects.

I know there is still a lot of work to do and still some unanswered questions,
but we'll get there!

Thanks!

---
  jaaron      <http://jadetower.org>

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=avalon-dev&m=107906869526922&w=2

Re: [VOTE:RESULT] Single Avalon Platform

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:

> So with 8 in favor, the vote passes!

United Avalon - watch this space!!