Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/12/12 10:13:49 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release

Hi guys,

I submit the Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release to your vote.

This release includes:
- several dependency updates (ASM 9.4, maven plugins, bnd 6.4.0, ...)
- fix on ASM OpCode to support new JVM version

Maven Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1212/

Dist Staging Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aries/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): David Bosschaert, Dominik Przybysz, Ray Augé, JB Onofré

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist. Then, I will
update Jira and do the announcement.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries SpiFly 1.3.6 release

Posted by da...@apache.org.