Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2017/01/25 22:16:43 UTC

Dump an OpenNLP model as a plaintext file

Hi again,

is there already some simple way to dump the data contained in an OpenNLP model
(e.g. POS tagger, lemmatizer or NER) file as a human readable text file so that
one could show show it to somebody?

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Dump an OpenNLP model as a plaintext file

Posted by vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
I had developed a tool that would dump out the MAXEnt model that I used for Document Classification some time back.  If useful, I could try to find the code and make it available.  I dont know if it works for the current release (1.7.x)
- viraf

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello Richard,