Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/29 21:21:54 UTC

Re: Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1

Greetings and Happy Lunar New Year.

I get Pluto 1.1 sources from svn and try to install via mvn [$ mvn
install] in the directory tags/release-1.1.0-alpha1 and get the
following error:

Project ID: unknown:marmalade-tags-io

Reason: Parent: null:marmalade-taglibs:jar:null of project:
unknown:marmalade-tags-io has wrong packaging: jar. Must be 'pom'.

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to get
dependency information: Unable to read the metadata file for artifact
'marmalade:marmalade-tags-io:jar': Parent:
null:marmalade-taglibs:jar:null of project: unknown:marmalade-tags-io
has wrong packaging: jar. Must be 'pom'.
  marmalade:marmalade-tags-io:jar:1.0-alpha-3

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pluto-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1-SNAPSHOT

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:548)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:451)

Does any one have an answer?

Thanks

Re: Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David and Zhong. For the benefit of others, followings are
details to make it work.

Edit the following file:
${user.home}/.m2/repository/marmalade/marmalade-taglibs/1.0-alpha-3/marmalade-taglibs-1.0-alpha-3.pom and add <packaging>pom</packaging> then try mvn install again.

BaTien
DBGROUPS

Re: Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.