Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 05:13:45 UTC

Revisiting Python / pandas UDF (continues)

Hi all,

I would like to finish redesigning Pandas UDF ones in Spark 3.0.
If you guys don't have a minor concern in general about (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-28264),
I would like to start soon after addressing existing comments.

Please take a look and comment on the design docs.

Thanks!

Re: Revisiting Python / pandas UDF (continues)

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking this on Hyukjin! I'm looking forward to the PRs and happy
to help out where I can.

Bryan