Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Nina Pham <ni...@gibbons.com> on 2005/06/02 23:41:29 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Berkeley DB to FSFS migration]

Re: [Fwd: Re: Berkeley DB to FSFS migration]

Posted by Adam Mercer <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 03/06/05, Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> wrote:

> /me waits for Adam to reparse my mail....  :-)

reparsed! look like i need more caffeine before I reply to emails!
larger than 1.0 implies 1.1!

/me sulks!

Cheers

Adam

Re: [Fwd: Re: Berkeley DB to FSFS migration]

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Brass Tilde" <br...@insightbb.com> writes:

> > > Wasn't the FSFS backend introduced in svn 1.1?
> >
> > Yep.
> >
> > /me waits for Adam to reparse my mail....  :-)
>
> Methinks he's thinking of versions like 1.0.9 versions that, being
> prior to 1.1, *didn't* have FSFS, but are still greater than 1.0.

Very true.  It should have said "1.1 and higher" or something.

Re: [Fwd: Re: Berkeley DB to FSFS migration]

Posted by Brass Tilde <br...@insightbb.com>.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.

Posted by Adam Mercer <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.