Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 23:47:16 UTC

Re: [S2] the autocompleter tag - the href value

I have found possible other problem:
To show it I have created 3 similar autocompletes, differing only in href.
They all should load data from action '/listy/kontrahenci.action'
and the '/esu' application prefix. That should result in link to:
  '/esu/listy/kontrahenci.action'

sample a) works this way (correctly), but both b) and c) produce
  '/esu/esu/listy/kontrahenci.action'
which means that the app prefix is added twice and the action cannot
be found by the tag.

a)
<s:autocompleter theme="ajax" href="/listy/kontrahenci.action" />

b)
<s:url id="linkA" namespace="/listy" action="kontrahenci" />
<s:autocompleter theme="ajax" href="%{linkA}" />

c)
<s:url id="linkB" value="/listy/kontrahenci.action" />
<s:autocompleter theme="ajax" href="%{linkB}"/>

Am I doing something wrong in b) and c) ?

Dariusz Wojtas

Re: [S2] the autocompleter tag - the href value

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.
Works perfectly now.
Most likely maven had issues with the compiling struts2 code into the
same directories as eclipse. After I pointed eclipse to compile into
separate directories - maven started to work as expected.

Thanks for help

Darek

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.
I have the latest sources.
And I am sure I placed the JAR file build an hour ago in my app.

But it is possible that something is wrong with the way it produces
the JAR file for me.
I have sources of struts2 and xwork in one parent dir, I execute ant
as described by the struts2 maven build page, but recently:
 * my JAR files do contain unnecessary '.svn' structure inside
 * I have seen some strange caching issues with maven
   last week I found that some code patched by me in the sources
   does not propagate into freshly created JAR file.
   maybe I still have problems with that.

I am not an expert in maven, will try it tomorrow again.
it's after midnight here ...

Thanks for your help
 Dariusz Wojtas

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.
This is the result of autocomplete for b) and c)
  <input dojoType="struts:ComboBox"
dataUrl="/esu/esu/listy/kontrahenci.action"/>

the dataUrl is wrong, one '/esu' too much.
At the same time
which uses the same 'url' identifier produces correct link

Dariusz Wojtas

Posted by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.