Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 22:06:20 UTC

Re: iOS only cordova-labs plugins (keyboard and statusbar, in plugins branch) - move to cordova-ios repo

cordova-plugins repo created
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugins.git;a=summary

I'll start migrating by EOD cordova-labs/#plugins

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Shaz, thanks for the work not this!
-James Jong

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.