Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by cervatz <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/12 09:56:20 UTC

inputCalendar position when using renderAsPopup=true

Hi there. In my JSF application I use the tomahawk component inputCalendar
with the attribute set to 'true' but when I press the calendar gif the popup
is not rendered in the right position. I think this might be due to the fact
that the calendar component is placed inside a div.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you very much,
Enrico

Re: [Solved] inputCalendar position when using renderAsPopup=true

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
cervatz schrieb:
> Hi! The answer is 'no', I do not use facelets. What do you suggest?
> Thank you very much. Enrico
Alternatively, you might move away from the css layout to a tabelish layout.
I am not entirely sure about the cause of the problem, but it definitely
is some buggy positioning code in the date picker.

Re: [Solved] inputCalendar position when using renderAsPopup=true

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
cervatz schrieb:
> Hi! The answer is 'no', I do not use facelets. What do you suggest?
> Thank you very much. Enrico
I recently ran into a positioning bug with the input date and
pure css layouts, something in the positioning code still is buggy.

if you need a fast solution, you could theoretically use facelets
in conjunction with the dojo utils to get a nice input date control.

I posted the code for the control recently.
(I can repost it)

Unfortunatly if no one else wants to look into this I wont be able to
look into this issue before next week.
All I can do for now is to file a jira issue.

Re: [Solved] inputCalendar position when using renderAsPopup=true

Posted by cervatz <ce...@hotmail.com>.

Re: inputCalendar position when using renderAsPopup=true

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
cervatz schrieb:
> Hi there. In my JSF application I use the tomahawk component
> inputCalendar with the attribute set to 'true' but when I press the
> calendar gif the popup is not rendered in the right position. I think
> this might be due to the fact that the calendar component is placed
> inside a div. What can I do to solve this problem? Thank you very much,
> Enrico

Do you use facelets?