Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/02/22 13:24:28 UTC

RE: Free online presentation on native webserver integration and Tomcat

Yep,

I was just pointing out the the Jboss site is inaccurate and may cause confusion.

1300 EDT is 1300-5 = 0800 not 1800, so us Europeans will all have to get up reaaaal early in the morning ;)

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474

Re: Free online presentation on native webserver integration and Tomcat

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:24:28 -0000, Allistair Crossley
<Al...@qas.com> wrote:
> Yep,
>
> I was just pointing out the the Jboss site is inaccurate and may cause confusion.
>
> 1300 EDT is 1300-5 = 0800 not 1800, so us Europeans will all have to get up reaaaal early in the morning ;)

No, it's the opposite, it's late ;)

It's 13:00 + 6 for the Paris timezone (= 19:00 = 7 PM), and 6 PM for
London. I suppose the time is more to accomodate the west coast.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat