Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com> on 2012/11/06 14:42:47 UTC

simple ECM integration use case

Dear sirs,

trying to work out simple use case integrating stanbol with an
enternal ECM and maybe I could need a hand at least a little insight
if I'm going the right way.

We have a classification engine able to enrich document metadata for
new properties, but to get most of the discovered metadata, stanbol
seems a good project to use.

My goal incorporates three steps:

1. connect ECM (Alfresco) feeds with a stanbol's content hub to feed
new document content and metadata (properties) into the content hub
2. define an ontology on top of the stored metadata structure
3. be able to to do semantic search based on document metadata and
inferred relations

So far I'm at the point 1 - seems there's an operation
/cmsadapter/contenthubfeed requiring a session key. Session key should
be provided by the  /cmsadapter/session operation.

And here we are - request:
GET /cmsadapter/session?workspaceName=62ed74e5-498f-445b-968f-xxxxxxxxxxx&connectionType=CMIS&repositoryURL=https%3A%2F%2F176.34xxxxxxxxx&username=apogado&password=xxxxxxxxxx
HTTP/1.1
Connection: close
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Host: 127.0.0.1:9080

And as a response we get a complete HTML page, but I see no no session
key provided.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: close
Server: Jetty(6.1.x)

I believe I missed something important and maybe hanging right before
my eyes, just need to push a little.

Thank you in advance

Best regards
            Gabriel

--
Gabriel Vince
Senior Consultant

Re: simple ECM integration use case

Posted by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com>.
Hello,

sorry, found the problem, missing an Accept header:

request:
GET /cmsadapter/session?workspaceName=62ed74e5-498f-445b-968f-xxxxxxxxxxx&connectionType=CMIS&repositoryURL=http%3A%2F%2F176.34.xxxxxx%2Falfresco%2Fservice%2Fcmis&username=apogado&password=xxxxxxxxxxxx
HTTP/1.1
Connection: close
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Accept: text/plain