Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 14:58:28 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Log4j 2.0-alpha2

I have not seen this release arrived - right? Anything you need from
us to complete this task?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Log4j 2.0-alpha2

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Imo it's really important to send the Announcement. I've only recently seen a blog which claimed that log4j is dead ;)

Agreed!

In general we need to generate some more buzz. log4j 2.0 will be also
a subject on the ApacheCon EU. Any other ideas are welcome.

And glad to see you following this list :-)

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Log4j 2.0-alpha2

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK. Then lets do a proper announcement next time again - its always
good to have some buzz

Cheers!

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de