Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 07:51:03 UTC

Re: Use Apache HUE with Kylin

From Hue MailList Link
<https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#%21topic/hue-user/zhPzJth3h3s>
(Romain Rigaux) :

Great guide!

I updated to refer to it:
http://gethue.com/sql-editor/
http://gethue.com/custom-sql-query-editors/

Thanks!

PS: hope the metadata bug gets picked up at some point ;)

BR, Alberto Ramón

Re: Use Apache HUE with Kylin

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
yes,
they have in the road map, which each data source can use particular
command to get a metadata info

but a lot of tools uses: *show databases, show tables, ... select * from
[nom_TB]  *(Which generate error in Kylin)

If there is any improve in HUE integration, I will put in this thread

Re: Use Apache HUE with Kylin

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Use Apache HUE with Kylin

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.