Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by oh...@cox.net on 2006/12/25 17:24:17 UTC

OT: Is HttpClient-dev mailing list active?

Can anyone tell me if that list is still active, and if so, how I can subscribe to it?

Thanks,
Jim

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 16:24 +0000, ohaya@cox.net wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if that list is still active, and if so,

Very much so

>  how I can subscribe to it?

HttpClient 4.0 development moved to the Jakarta HttpComponents project.
You can subscribe to the dev list by sending an email to

httpcomponents-dev-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

Cheers

Oleg