Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/09/23 19:01:55 UTC

Where did the integration test logs go

Hi,

I was writing another integration test and I just wanted to double check
the log to make sure things worked ok. But no log is written out
anywhere.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Where did the integration test logs go

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 19:44, Brett Porter wrote:
> Quoting Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>:
>

> Sure. It goes to out/err on failure, so ends up the email log, or out/err if you
> are running from the command line.
>
> Happy for it to go to a log file on success, and can do that on error as a
> backup as well. Do you want me to add it back?

Sure that would be great :-)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.