Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2017/10/12 09:59:27 UTC

FindBugs for Groovy?

Hi all,

we are heavily doing code analysis with FindBugs and made progress with
the Java packages, see [1].

We have decided to convert mini lang to Groovy files and it seems that
people start writing new services using the Groovy DSL. I see one
drawback that we cannot use static code analysis tools to check code
quality.

Does someone know a way compatible with OFBiz to also analyze Groovy files?

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9450

Re: FindBugs for Groovy?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Taher, Michael,

I don't remember exactly the issues I crossed; but I tend to agree that following conventions often helps!

Jacques

Re: FindBugs for Groovy?

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Re: FindBugs for Groovy?