Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michal Hlavac <mi...@hlavki.eu> on 2021/06/18 07:57:58 UTC

jdk.net requirement for mongodb driver >4.1

Hi,

I would like to ask how to solve this error in feature validation in <packaging>feature</packaging> maven module.
MongoDb driver from version 4.1 has dependency on jdk.net package and feature validation says:
Unable to resolve org.mongodb.driver-core/4.2.3: missing requirement [org.mongodb.driver-core/4.2.3] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=jdk.net)"

I read previous post where you suggest to add this package to jre.properties, but that does not solve problem with feature validation

thanks, m.

Re: jdk.net requirement for mongodb driver >4.1

Posted by Michal Hlavac <mi...@hlavki.eu>.
Hi, jdk 16 with karaf 4.3.2

thanks, m.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.