Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Cain Dickens <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 18:47:25 UTC

[users@httpd] proxy squid and apache

I have installed apache and squid in my debian server.

but squid does not work, as it shows in the firefox:
access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time.
please .... so and so.

squid/2.7

does anyone know why ?

thanks in advance.
Cain Dickens

Re: [users@httpd] proxy squid and apache

Posted by "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jm...@nde.ag>.
Hi Cain,

Zitat von Cain Dickens <ca...@gmail.com>:
> I have installed apache and squid in my debian server.
>
> but squid does not work, as it shows in the firefox:
> access control configuration prevents your request from being
> allowed at this time.
> please .... so and so.
>
> squid/2.7
>
> does anyone know why ?

who's reporting? Squid or Apache httpd?

If the former, squid is most probably mis-configured.

This then has nothing to do with httpd, either.

IOW - if you believe it's httpd's fault, please give more information.

Regards,
Jens