Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/06 17:24:03 UTC

I need a library for drawing graph

Hi everyone!, I need js or embedded js to wicket library for drawing graph
(math) network.

Re: I need a library for drawing graph

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

arbor.js is a really nice library based on jQuery. I don't know if it can
suit your need.
http://arborjs.org/

I am not aware of an existing wicket integration but it should be
feasible...
There is several jQuery / Wicket integrations (boostrap, jquery-ui, etc)
you can look at for inspiration...

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.