Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/31 12:22:11 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.0 (RC3)

Thanks a lot for all your responses on the point Till raised.
It seems that we have an agreement to release this RC as Flink 1.3.0.
I'll include a note into the release announcement regarding the state
descriptor issue.

Thanks also for all the release testing and the votes.

+1 votes:
- Chesnay
- Robert (binding)
- jincheng sun
- Aljoscha (binding)
- Gordon
- Greg (binding)

That's 6 votes, out of which 3 are binding.
Therefore, I'll release RC3 as Flink 1.3.0!

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.3.0 (RC3)

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@data-artisans.com>.
+1 for Gordon’s suggestion.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1