Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jomclaughlin <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/14 22:19:58 UTC

Re: tutorial-osgi-camel-part2 problems during startup

Charles Moulliard wrote:

> I have discovered a problem with activemq and pooling engine so it is not
> possible to parse files and place the result in queues

Was this problem ever resolved or is the "tutorial-osgi-camel-part2" (great
tutorial btw) not workable?

Thanks,
jim

Re: tutorial-osgi-camel-part2 problems during startup

Posted by Michael Van <mv...@comcast.net>.
I was running into the same problem about 6 months ago, and directed my
developers to skip it entirely.  We're using JMS to send info between
bundles, and only using camel internally inside of bundles.

Respectfully Submitted,

Re: tutorial-osgi-camel-part2 problems during startup

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Everything works fine now.

Please consider to use camel-2.3 with activemq 5.3.2 and Apache ServiceMix
(4.2.0)

Kind regards,

Charles