Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2019/07/13 18:56:18 UTC

Apache Diversity and Inclusion Website.

Hi All,

Are we already planning a website for D&I? I might have missed something
over the past few weeks concerning this.

Is this something we plan to outsource? If not we might need  a git repo
for it and start collecting ideas on approach, design, themes and
volunteers to build it.

I will go ahead an create a JIRA ticket for it.

Was thinking we do something like diversity.apache.org or something more
meaningful.

What do you think?

Thanks.
Awasum

Re: Apache Diversity and Inclusion Website.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 3:14 PM Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Is D&I allowed to do development? Or talk about development on this list?

Short answer: yes

Longer answer: https://twitter.com/bdelacretaz/status/1149241665128976389

- Sam Ruby

Re: Apache Diversity and Inclusion Website.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Ohhh.. Thanks David and Sam.

I also went ahead an created a ticket on our own JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DI-11

Just to track the website development process. We could use sub tasks or
issues to track other aspects of the development: UI/UX design, Content,
etc.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:56 PM Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are we already planning a website for D&I? I might have missed something
> over the past few weeks concerning this.
>
> Is this something we plan to outsource? If not we might need  a git repo
> for it and start collecting ideas on approach, design, themes and
> volunteers to build it.
>
> I will go ahead an create a JIRA ticket for it.

https://github.com/apache/diversity-site
https://diversity.apache.org/

> Was thinking we do something like diversity.apache.org or something more
> meaningful.
>
> What do you think?

Dive in!

> Thanks.
> Awasum

- Sam Ruby

Re: Apache Diversity and Inclusion Website.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Currently exists: