Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jordanna <jc...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 00:04:32 UTC

Add myself to jira to update Avro dependency

This is Jordanna Chord from Google. I'd like to update Apache Beam to 1.9.1
of the Avro library. Can someone add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira
issue tracker so that I can assign/create the ticket?

Thank;s

~jordanna chord

username: jchord

Re: Add myself to jira to update Avro dependency

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Thanks for doing this for us!

Kenn

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.