Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 05:36:04 UTC

Re: Moving ChatTab in Conference room to the right?

Maxim did you by any chance have time to reproduce this or find a workable
solution where flash will not crash? Debugging the crash with the debuf
.swf is not possible since that will crash aswell.

If anyone else reads and found a workable solution to modifying the
position of the chat window while leaving the functions intact please let
me know.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
issue seems to be reproducible

to resolve it you need to:
1) modify baseTabChatPanel to use vertical hide/show panel (istead of
horizontal)
2) use debug flash player to see what was the error :(

Unfortunately I have not much free time to investigate this :(

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Alexander Brovman <

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax