Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/23 06:40:45 UTC

Apache Zeppelin page on readme

I noticed the latest Apache Zeppelin integration page on readme is 1.7, but there are integrations for 1.8 and 1.9 too. Missing update?

https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs/apache-zeppelin
-- Roman

Re: Apache Zeppelin page on readme

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Roman, thanks for pointing out to this.

> On May 23, 2017, at 6:08 PM, Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Btw, some links at https://ignite.apache.org <https://ignite.apache.org/> are broken. For instance, OSGI Support at https://ignite.apache.org/features/datagrid.html <https://ignite.apache.org/features/datagrid.html>and many links at https://ignite.apache.org/features/streaming.html <https://ignite.apache.org/features/streaming.html>
Prachi, would you review the pages and fix the links?

—
Denis

Re: Apache Zeppelin page on readme

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Denis,
I was just using the drop-down to switch the versions from https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs and couldn't find it in the same subdomain. Now it's clear, thank you!

Btw, some links at https://ignite.apache.org are broken. For instance, OSGI Support at https://ignite.apache.org/features/datagrid.html and many links at https://ignite.apache.org/features/streaming.html
-- Roman

    On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:46 AM, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Roman,

It was moved to the another documentation domain:
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/apache-zeppelin <https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/apache-zeppelin>

Where did you find the old reference?

—
Denis