Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mrh <mr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 23:17:46 UTC

Re: Message persistence

I've noticed the same thing in JMX when trying to set the persistent="false"
in the <broker> tag.  Is this a bug or are messages still sent as persistent
/ durable even when persistence is disabled by the broker?

Thanks,
mrh

Re: Message persistence

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
marking the broker as non persistent (persistent=false) - means the
broker uses an in memory store - it doesn't affect the delivery mode
of the messages sent to it - they will still be placed in the store
(just not on disk)

cheers,

Rob