Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 12:09:11 UTC

Apache Camel 2.21.2 patch release

Hi

After the Camel 2.22.0 release, then I think we should work on getting
a new patch release out of the 2.21.x branch, eg 2.21.2. There are 38
JIRAs fixed for this version and we will get a couple of more which
are pending to be backported.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.21.2 patch release

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
Cool.

I thought this was backported.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks Gregor that sounds great.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor,

I just triggered the git sync from the selfservice[1] .
Can you check if the issue is still there?

If the issue is still there you may need ping for infra team by sending the
email to users@infra.apache.org
If you cannot get the response in few hours, you may use the Hipchat[2] to
find the support from infra through the chat.

[1]https://selfserve.apache.org
[2]http://infra.chat/

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang